The Fort Docs Code of Ethics
As a member firm of PRISM International, we recognize our commitment
to a philosophy of professionalism to our clients, fellow members and
Our commitment to each of these is:
To Our Customers, We Will
- Clearly identify the terms and conditions of our contractual agreements and fulfill them in good faith.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of client information resources.
- Initiate best practices and utilize quality controls in providing information management services.
- Pledge to keep our facilities, employees, controls and procedures compliant and prepared to fulfill our responsibilities.
To Our Fellow Members, We Will
- Acknowledge a shared understanding of our serious responsibility in caring for client information assets.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively in order to maintain high standards of service.
- Facilitate peer education and participate in information exchanges among members in order to advance and improve the industry.
- Work together to further the professional image of the information management industry.
To Our Public, We Will
- Take seriously any ethical complaint brought against a member.
- Pledge our firm to be a good corporate citizen, fulfilling responsibilities to the communities in which we serve.
- Continually invest in improving industry knowledge, resources, practices, products and services.
- Educate others about information management issues.