The Imaging Opportunity
Are you interested in imaging but don't
know where to start?
Do you have an in-house imaging department that is not meeting
Is your current retrieval system ineffective or inefficient?
Should I store online with an ASP or do it in-house?
How do I integrate the scanned images with my current information
To learn more please click on the following
links that most describe your situation.
Should I scan or store my paper?
How do I get started imaging my files?
My current system is not meeting my needs.
Once my documents are scanned, how do I access them?
Should I use an online ASP service or do my own thing in-house?
How does imaging integrate with my current records management system?
Do you have some case studies I could
The Fort Docs Solution
The Fort Docs imaging department is dedicated to providing maximum
personal service in converting your documents from hard copy to
a digital format that you can easily access online.
After assessing your document activity level and general business
needs, we convert your active files to a digital format using our
advanced scanning technology. Your scanned files are placed in
your private online document repository so that you can access
them quickly and easily, 24 hours a day.
Online Document Repositories
- Safe, secure path on private network
- 24 hour access to your documents, 7 days a week
- Virtually limitless storage volume capabilities
- Scanning capabilities for variety of sizes from small to large
(up to size E)
- Couple with data entry to digitize even your handwritten documents
- Back-up offered in multiple formats
Employing Only the Best
- High skilled professionals
- State of the art imaging technology
- Extensive quality control procedures
Please fill in the spaces below to give us a quick
overview of your imaging requirements. We'll contact you with a
solution that's tailored to your particular document management