Question: Should I use an online ASP service or do my own thing in-house?
Our experience is that there are two factors that play into this choice:
- A philosophical choice regarding keeping all services/data in-house
or outsourcing. Over the past two years we have seen a major
shift to outsourcing document retrieval as IT departments realize
that a dedicated service reduces infrastructure costs, saves time
and provides for greater redundancy and regulatory compliance.
- An economic decision that compares the cost of purchasing, installing
and maintaining software and infrastructure to the monthly cost
of an all-inclusive service. The clincher is often that our
ASP can be implemented with zero capital costs allowing you to
get started with just a monthly cost that can be absorbed in your
And what do you get with ImageSilo, our ASP. Here are a few
- A massive, ultra secure repository based in Denver, Colorado
with a second replication facility 300 miles away
- Unlimited access to your documents by an unlimited number of
- 4 different internet providers to assure your connectivity
- Thousands of satisfied users including hospitals, financial institutions,
State Courts and many others.
For a PDF on ImageSilo, please click here: ImageSilo
Please fill out the following form and we will contact you to discuss
your needs and how we can help you.
Should I scan
or store my paper? | How
do I get started imaging my files? | My
current system is not meeting my needs | Once
my documents are scanned, how do I access them? | Should
I use an online ASP service or do my own thing in-house? | How
does imaging integrate with my current records management system? | Do
you have some case studies I could learn from?